Wednesday, May 2, 2018

CONFIRMING OFFER OF ENROLLMENT FOR 18/19

CONFIRMING OFFER OF ENROLLMENT FOR 18/19: Students need to confirm by Wednesday, May 9, 2018 to secure their seat.  Go to our website for more information.  Not confirming can lead to a student being converted from accepted status to waitlist, in order to make room for students on our current waitlists.


ENROLLMENT FOR 1ST YEAR STUDENTS:

At this point we have waitlist for the following programs:

  • Health Science I
  • Automotive Tech I
  • Computer Engineering I
  • Criminal Justice I

Other programs are full and in some cases, have minimal wait lists:

  • Cosmetology I
  • Construction Trades I
  • EMT/Firefighter I Basics
  • Graphic Design and Creative Media I
  • Theater: Tech

We have a handful of openings for qualified candidates in the following programs:

  • Culinary and Pastry Arts I
  • Teacher Prep I
  • Theater: Acting

CONDITIONAL CONTRACTS for 18/19:  Students on conditional contracts should have their plan in place at this point with an end date of June 9, 2018.  Students should come to our office immediately if this is not resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment