Welcome new students and families to the CRTC
Post by: Director Steve Rothenberg
I want to welcome you to the CRTC Family. We are very excited you are aboard. You should feel honored to be selected as all of our programs have a waiting list. Some lists are considerable.
You will be learning more about the CRTC over the coming stretch through our postings to Facebook and our blog. Please "friend us" as well as share your email address so you can get on our blog contact list. All directions to do so on our web site, http://theCRTC.net .
In addition, on a more formal basis, we have the following upcoming dates:
- Friday, May 10 - Please confirm acceptance by visiting your guidance office (sending school students) or visiting/emailing the CRTC Office (CHS students). A confirmation is necessary to ensure your spot is not given to someone on the waiting list.
- Wednesday, May 15 - Dessert Night. This is our official welcome night. The evening starts at 6:30 PM in the CHS Student Center (cafeteria).
- Teacher Preparation: Dessert Night will be held at Abbot-Downing School and not at Concord High School. The night's agenda will be reversed. The Director's welcome talk will be after the program portion.
- Fire Science: Most of our families have already attended one of our informational nights therefore we won't be offering a specific Fire Science program portion on Dessert Night. Fire Science families are welcome to come on May 15, but we suggest holding off and coming to an orientation night we will hold in the weeks before the program officially starts on January 27, 2014.
- We don't send home a summer informational packet, but we will send emails and an auto-dial phone call a few days before we open.
- Wednesday, August 28 (first day for CHS students)
- Thursday, August 29 (first day for all students including sending)